Bosch Capital is a subsidiary of Bosch Holdings, the South African-based holding company known for its multi-disciplinary consulting engineering expertise with over 55 years of experience in the consulting engineering environment. With its origins in 1961 in Durban, South Africa, the group has a global reach – it is represented in four countries spanning three continents, and has completed projects in over 45 countries across the globe.
Bosch Capital was established in 2014 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bosch Holdings. Today the company has staff in both Durban and Johannesburg. The Johannesburg office was necessitated by the need to be closer to the head offices of commercial banks and other capital markets players which are important partners of the company from a capital-raising perspective.
At Bosch Capital, we combine financial and engineering expertise to facilitate the financing and development of projects to drive economic growth and development in Africa. Bosch Capital provides Advisory and Capital-raising services for private and public sector clients and Investment Solutions for Bosch Holdings and its subsidiaries.
- Level 2 BBBEE rating
- EME classification
- Professional, dedicated, client-focused team
- Values-driven, highly skilled and experienced team
- Integrated financial and consulting engineering solutions
- Proven project financing and deal making track record
- Established networks with commercial banks, development finance institutions (DFI’s) and institutional investors
- Knowledge of public sector regulatory environment and funding experience