Studies show that the inability to access funding is one of the reasons infrastructure development often fails in the African Continent. It was for this reason that Bosch Capital was established.
Our geographical coverage spans across South Africa and all other locations where the Bosch Holdings group has a presence.
Our team has vast advisory, financing and investment experience in both the private and public sectors. The team has over 50 years collective advisory and funding experience and a proven track record in sectors such as (Private Sector): transportation and logistics (including toll roads, passenger aircraft, rail, and ports & terminals), energy (including electrification and hydro power projects), hotels, student accommodation facilities, water treatment works, mining and property developments, (Public Sector): projects undertaken by utilities, municipalities, universities, government agencies and sector departments, as well as governmental ministries in Africa.
Our primary sector coverage includes the following broad infrastructure categories
- Industrial projects: FMCG, process plants, etc.
- Water infrastructure projects: Bulk water, water treatment, wastewater
- Power projects: generation and distribution infrastructure
- Agriculture projects: food/agri-processing
- Property development projects: mixed use (residential, retail, commercial), student accommodation facilities, tourism (hotels & resorts). Excluding: land acquisitions and RDP housing.
- Concession projects: projects delivered through long term concessions, e.g. private public partnerships (PPP’s), build, own, operate, transfer (BOOT), etc.
- Roads and transportation projects: railway development, ports and terminals, toll roads, warehousing and cargo storage facilities
Our secondary sector coverage includes the following categories:
- Oil and Gas